Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Time to get in shape!

Ok. I've been a lazy bum about getting in shape. I still can't wear any of my skinny girl clothes :( Natasha is getting married in less than 5 months. I have less than one month to get skinny so I can order my bridesmaid dress. I don't mind being the biggest person in the wedding because my "competition" is Shannon who is a stick, Erica-who is a stick and has three kids (nobody likes a show off Erica. lol) and Susan who is pregnant...and she would LOVE to be smaller than me after she has a baby...that's a great confidence boost to a new mom. So I'm fine with being the biggest of all of us, but I can have fabulous arms. Also- Tasha liked this one dress and wanted me to try it on. It fit in the chest area, but wouldn't even go over my hips. I'd have to bust a few seems for that dress to work. We went up a dress size and it was so completely unflattering on my hips...so we went up another size...it was way big in the chest and still didn't fit over my big hips/butt. What's a girl to do? For the record, I like having a big butt; however, I do not like having big hips.
This time around...I'm trying insanity. First thing I did was measure myself...so here are my beginning measurements.. 33.5" bust (bust or boobs...whatever you want to call it.) I wasn't sure if I was supposed to measure the biggest part of my boobs or under them...so 33.5" is the biggest part...without a padded bra. Haha. Waist is 28 and my butt is 42"...pretty sure I need a wide load sign there. I also did my thighs which were 22.5" and my arms were 11". I'd like my thighs to lose that .5 and my arms can stay the same, but I want them to be more defined. Should I do my neck too??? Hold on. Ok. It's 13". I also measured the fatty part of my stomach (muffin top, inner tube, back fat...all names it is usually referred to), but I'm not sharing that. I wrote it down...maybe I'll tell you what it was when it gets smaller. :) Oh and that weight hasn't changed since the last post...but I don't care about that number. I only really care about the number on the inside of my jeans (true story).
All of the house guests are gone and I've been going crazy wanting to get it all clean again, but I think I'll start this insanity thing. Eek. Wish me luck :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment