Thursday, May 20, 2010

My life lacks insanity...I think I'll had some :)

Today was day 2 of Insanity. If you've done these before let me know if this is how you started off...Ex: 30 seconds of running with the high knees...I stop at 15 sec and watch them do the other half. I just can't do any of the moves for more than a couple seconds. I'm hoping it will get better each day, but maybe I lack willpower. I don't mind the sweating, but when I get out of breath, I stop to catch it.
Tasha called me in the middle of exercising and she thought she called a 1-900 number because my breathing was so crazy. Haha. I could maybe have a side job :)
And yes, I measured myself again today. I wasn't expecting to see any differences, but how cool would it be if I did :)
That's all. It is taking too much breath to sit here and type.

No comments:

Post a Comment